Tuesday 1 September 2009

CLYDESDALE BANK-THIEVING BASTARDS!

AYE, ALWAYS THINKING HOW TO THIEVE MONEY OFF IT'S CUSTOMERS
Perusing my account on-line last night, I noticed that £650 had disappeared out of my account. It was there on Friday, but not there on Sunday. Thinking I knew the reason I phoned the bank this morning and was told that because my mortgage was due to be paid today, i.e. the first of September, the money had been "set aside". So I asked if that had brought my account to nil and I had gone out on Saturday or Sunday and spent on a card, would my account then have been in overdraft. Yes, I was told, it was because it was a Bank Holiday. But not a Bank Holiday in Scotland, I told them. (QUICK ON THE REPARTEE)! Ah, I was told "we are taking it anyway"!


So bear with me. If the Clydesdale Bank has say 2 million customers and 10% of them are in the same situation as me and the Clydesdale can make 5% annual interest on the money market, then they are thieving £75,000 plus from their punters.


WHERE'S THAT GOING BANKERS, INTO YOUR FUCKING BONUSES?


BASTARDS!

4 comments:

Shibby said...

They have no right to do this but that's how they make the money.

Perhaps you could trust a building society more? I don't know much to be fair.

I have a special method. It's called Under The Bed™ Banking. I trust Under The Bed™ more than any other bank because there are no unsympathetic robot staff on the phone and no thieving executives.

Just a small pile of money.

Dark Lochnagar said...

Aye Shibbs, but I know where you live!

Anonymous said...

Was it a bank holiday in Australia?

Dark Lochnagar said...

My point entirely, Anonymous.