Tuesday 9 March 2010

MORE DISASTEROUS ECONOMIC NEWS FOR LABOUR



Britain's exports fell by £19.5 billion or 6.9% in January, when by all economic expectations they should have been powering ahead thanks to the WEAK POUND.  Our balance of payments deficit for the YEAR now stands at £8 billion.  These figures show that the so-called recovery has not been sustained.

LIBTHINGY'S ECONOMIC GURU, VINCENT CABLE, (pictured) said, "These figures are FUCKING TERRIBLE.  If I was Chancellor, which won't happen by the way, I'd have to give someone a good talking to.  These are the worst figures since, er, the last time.  CHARLES, pour me another large one"!

2 comments:

banned said...

I remember when the "balance of payments deficit" was the wank of the week whenever Government Policy was being discussed in the 1970's and 80's; not that I gave a fuck since I was always pissed or aiming to be so.

Why has this dread mantra returned DL ? Please.

Dark Lochnagar said...

Banned, I remember that too from the 60s and 70s. It used to be the most important thing before defecits and inflation. Maybe we didn't have defecits in those days, I know we had inflation. Fuck me if exporters can't make money at the moment with the pund in the state it is, then we are in the shite.