Thursday, 17 September 2009

FEMALE TEACHER WHO SHAGGED PUPIL FACES JAIL!

A religious education teacher is facing jail after she admitted having sex with a 15-year-old pupil.



Madeleine Martin, 39, had intercourse with the boy from her school on several occasions.
The pair met up after exchanging a series of emails and began a nine-day relationship.
Last night Martin, who was married but is now estranged from her husband, was told to expect a prison sentence after she pleaded guilty to having sex with the schoolboy.



QUITE RIGHT TOO. WHAT'S SAUCE FOR THE GANDER IS SAUCE FOR THE GOOSE!


As a purely sexist comment, she looks not a bad bit of gear, I think if I had been a 15 year old I might have been tempted myself! (sorry about that Ladies).

5 comments:

sassenach said...

'Schoolboy' will be traumatised when his mates take the piss for shagging that rancid old bitch.

Dark Lochnagar said...

Mabe's aye and maybe's no! They might be impressed. Many a good tune played on an old fiddle etc, etc.........

she's got a nice pair said...

Our RE teacher used to give us dicky back rides around the vestry if we were naughty. I think he's still in the BarL.

Rab C. Nesbitt said...

I wouldn't see her stuck...

Dark Lochnagar said...

Aye nor me, Rab.