Wednesday, 12 August 2009

KATIE AND PETER- WHO GIVES A FUCK?

Your Say: Who Should Katie & Peter Date Next?

It's been a very long time since a celebrity split has got as many people talking as Katie Price and Peter Andre's messy meltdown. Not since Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston has one marriage break-up caused so much commotion in the gossip pages. So when we asked MSN users which celebrities Peter and Katie should date next, we received over 200,000 votes!



WHO WITH HALF A BRAIN GIVES A FUCK?
OR, AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DOESN'T GO IN FOR THE "CULT OF CELEBRITY"?

4 comments:

CrazyDaisy said...

DL,

Mate I'm with you on this one, who gives a fuck but let's face it she's the "puta".

CD

Rab C. Nesbitt said...

Exactly. Just another distraction from the real issues.

Plus, she's a slag. I wouldn't, not even with yours mate.

And normally I'm not fussy!! (Well, before I met the wife anyway)

Dark Lochnagar said...

Si, CD Es una puta, verdad. Tambien se gusta tomarlo en el culo!

Rab. Yir wife's no that fussy even now!

Gigits said...

Who gives a fuck about this pair of prats?

I wish they would fuck off and die, that's about it.