Saturday 25 July 2009

WORST RECORD SINCE RECESSIONS BEGAN

We all know that LABOUR HAVE THE WORST RECESSION SINCE RECORDS BEGAN, but this being the weekend I would like to pose the question; WHAT IS THE WORST RECORD SINCE RECESSIONS BEGAN?

For the purposes of the exercise let's start in say 1950, (that's for you old Bastards).

My top five would be;

1. I shot the Sheriff, (but I did not shoot his fucking deputy) by that guitar playing twat
2. We're going to rock around the cock, tonight, by Bill Hailey and the Comets
3. I will rock you by Queen
4. Yellow Submarine by the Beatles
5. Anything by Paul McCartney after he left Wings.

My Favourites are;

1. Loch Lomond by Runrig
2. House of the rising sun by the Animals

3. Desperado by the Eagles
4. Hotel California by the Eagles
5. Most stuff by Oasis.

Please feel free to leave your offerings!

No comments: