Tuesday 26 May 2009

MOTHERHOOD AND BOTOX

THIS STUPID WOMAN SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO HAVE CHILDREN

As we are in the Whit sun recess, I thought that I would give you a bit of parenting news.

The stupid bitch on the right, hereafter called the MOTHER, has just paid £1200 for a Botox injection for her 18 year old DAUGHTER, the one on the left.

Now when I first saw this photo, (and I apologise for the quality, I got it from the Daily Mail), I thought the OLD FUCKER on the left was Chinese. Now not that there is anything wrong with the Chinese, I have some good Chinese friends, but let's face it their faces are different from your average Caucasian Scot.

I then realised that the problem is that her face is SO FUCKING TIGHT WITH BOTOX INJECTIONS, she just looks Chinese.

Does the silly old TWAT never look in a MIRROR?

Does she seriously want her Daughter to look as FUCKING UGLY AS THAT in 20 years time?

IS IT JUST ME???????

No comments: