Wednesday 27 May 2009

MOUNTAIN CLIMBING ON SKYE

ME MOUNTAIN CLIMBING IN THE CUILLANS

As it's a quiet news day, I thought I might treat you to a photo of me MOUNTAIN CLIMBING on SKYE at the weekend.

I was wanting to climb without the safety rope because I believe that's for pussies but my friend insisted. I'm still scraping dirt out from under my fingernails.

Unfortunately the picture was taken from a far distance away so you won't be able to see that I am having a PISH in mid air. That was difficult enough but tucking the beast away and pulling up my zip was even more frightening!

In the next picture, I'm told I'm scratching my oxter. I shouldn't really have drunk that sixth can of SPECIAL BREW before the climb, particularly not with a half bottle of voddy, but I like to live dangerously and anyway I wasn't driving home.

I can't wait to climb Everest in July!

1 comment:

Dark Lochnagar said...

CD

I needed to keep them in good working order to give Linda Evangelista, who was waiting for me at the top, a good seeing to, obviously.