Saturday 9 May 2009

EXCLUSIVE-Scottish Labour Leader's legs in GAY SAUNA SHOCKER!

EXCLUSIVE- SCOTTISH LABOUR LEADER, IAIN GRAY'S LEGS SEEN IN GAY SAUNA IN EDINBURGH.


When doorstepped by our "man in the know" tonight after blushing Gray said, "they might be my legs, but I can categorically deny that the rest of my body was with them and certainly not MY GENITALS".

"GEORGE LORD FOULKES and I went for a bevvy in Rose Street at lunchtime and we were LEGLESS by 5 o'clock". "they must have gone to the GAY SAUNA on their own".

Our reporter explained to a now very agitated GRAY, that the lower half of their bodies were quite visible in the photograph. "OK", he shouted, " THE LORD FOULKES was about to CHOKE MY CHICKEN, but what we do in private is up to us"! "And by the way, my wife will be sticking by me".

LORD FOULKES OF CUMNOCK, (THE FAT FUCKER), was unavailable for comment.. He is thought to be in talks with his immediate family about issuing a statement.

We hope to carry that statement in later bulletins

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lmao great stuff, btw not a bad pair of legs on Iain, looking forward to reading Foulkes statement. Just how will he get out of this one ?