Tuesday, 26 April 2011

LIGHT BLOGGING.

It will no doubt come as a relief to many of you, but as from Sunday, I will be here:


UPDATE:  IF FORGOT TO SAY.  ENJOY THE WEDDING. I'LL BE IN FRANCE HAVING LUNCH WITH A NICE GLASS OF RED WHEN THE HAPPY COUPLE ARE WALKING DOWN THE AISLE!


It is in Spain and we will be driving there, starting tomorrow, so blogging will be a little light until I get some WiFi coverage.  I will be away for SIX WEEKS.  I know, I'm a bastard, but it's our first holiday in 4 years and we have had one or two challenges recently as some of you know, so please don't expect my usual daily dose of shite.

12 comments:

banned said...

Slack fucker.

McGonagall said...

Whit banned sayed + elite arsehole fucker. Aye - slumin wae the trash - jist fur a giggle - aye we see ye noo. Aff tae the continent - no fur a 5 day package, bit fur a "grand tour" no less,

Aye we see ye noo fur whit ye ur ya bastard ...

Enjoy

Toni said...

Why is it Spain has such a hold on the Scots? My father, who has been almost everywhere, would choose no other place in the world to live. Looks beautiful - have a great time.

Dubbieside said...

Darkie

I hope you have arranged your postal vote.

We must defeat Labour if only for Mr Mxyt ups sake.

The snip, sorry clip will be on UTube.

Dark Lochnagar said...

Banned, I found a WiFi connection, fuck me Premier Inn, £19 per room and the net. How good is that? I think the wife is the slack fucker. I'll pass on your comments!

Dark Lochnagar said...

Mcgonners, thanks for those kind words. I'm still a man of the people. Just Spanish people! I may be taking booking for an apartment shortly!

Dark Lochnagar said...

Antonio, I don't know what it is about Spain. I think maybe the Scots and the Dagos have an affinity. Like the English and the .......?

Dark Lochnagar said...

Dubbers, my proxy will be voting for me and I will be on this heap of shite on the night, if I can get the Spanish WiFi to work. Oh, and I voted for AV as well.

Sir Fred the Shred ( call me a banker and I'll sue ) said...

Cool. We must meet for drinks and nibbles.

Dark Lochnagar said...

Fred, bring your credit card. Are you allowed one? Do you pass a credit check?

Sir Fred said...

Credit ? What's that ? Only use cash myself.
Will try and meet up but if I don't make it just leave the bill behind the bar and I'll cover it.

Dark Lochnagar said...

Fred, you bastard. I got duffed up by some Dago and his ten pals. I'd better not see you around the pool!