Wednesday 1 December 2010

TOP 20 WEB ENQUIRIES OF 2010-WHAT A BUNCH OF THICKOS WE ARE!


FASTEST RISING SEARCHES OF 2010

1. Why are England so bad at football? 
2. Is the X-Factor fixed? 
3. What is the Government going to cut next? 
4. Who is Justin Bieber? 
5. Did I vote for the right party? 
6. Do all footballers cheat? 
7. Should I buy an iPad? 
8. What is Glee? 
9. Why didn't Coleen leave Wayne? 
10. Will Big Brother ever come back? 
11.  Why didn't Cheryl put Gamu through? 
12.  Where can I buy a micro pig? 
13.  Will I still get child benefit? 
14.  How are the Chilean miners surviving? 
15.  Where is the ash cloud? 
16.  Why did that woman put the cat in the bin? 
17.  When will the recession end? 
18.  Who killed Archie Mitchell? 
19.  Where can I buy a vuvuzela?
20.   Where is Raoul Moat?

Is it any wonder this society, is going down the tubes?


2 comments:

banned said...

You think you're so clever DL, so is X-factor fixed or what? We all want to know.
Anyway that 'poll' is fixed because obviously the top question was "why is Simon Cowell such a cunt" but he must have used his mystery £millions to get it redacted.

Dark Lochnagar said...

Banned, How the fuck would I know about the X factor, I've never seen it. I would rather stick pins in my eyes. Simon Cowell gas done well, but he was given the breaks by the people in media, because like them, he is Jewish.