Saturday 29 May 2010

SATURDAY JOKE (NO, NOT DAVID LAWS AGAIN)!


A pirate walked into a bar and the bartender said,"Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. What happened? You look terrible."
"What do you mean?" said the pirate, "I feel fine."
"What about the wooden leg? You didn't have that before."
"Well, we were in a battle and I got hit with a cannon ball, but I'm fine now".
"Well, OK, but what about that hook? What happened to your hand?"
"We were in another battle. I boarded a ship and got into a sword fight. My hand was cut off. I got fitted with a hook. I'm fine now, really."
"What about the eye patch?"
"Oh, one day we were at sea and a flock of birds flew over. I looked up and one of them shit in my eye."
"You're kidding," said the bartender,"you couldn't lose an eye just from some bird shite?"


"It was my first day with the hook."

HT Keybored Warrior

6 comments:

Lord Jack o' Malawi said...

No bad.
This one is neigh bad either.

A white horse trots into a bar and asks for a pint.
The barman says 'we've got a drink named after you ' !


The horse says..


' What Eric ? '

The Young Oligarch said...

What's red and white ?



Pink .

former Chief Sec to the Treasury. said...

That's me resigned. Can I stay here and be part of your new gay following DL ?

Dark Lochnagar said...

Lord Jack, I once got flung out of a bar in N. Ireland for asking the peroxide blonde barmaid if she had a 'Black Bush'.(an Irish Whiskey). When she said she did, I replied, ok, give me a pint of Lager then!

Dark Lochnagar said...

Oli, that's beneath you.

Dark Lochnagar said...

Mr Laws, yes you are very welcome to join me and my Gay brothers. Although not Gay by a long fucking chalk, I am a new man who likes to investigate his femenine side sometimes.