Saturday 21 November 2009

SCOTLAND 9 AUSTRALIA 8



SCOTLAND 9  AUSTRALIA 8

LET ME TELL YOU THIS, DAME EDNA EVERIDGE, SKIPPY THE BUSH KANGAROO, FLYING DOCTORS, NEIGHBOURS, NED KELLY, GREG NORMAN, HOME AND AWAY, FOSTER'S LAGER, EVONNE GOOLAGONG, SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE AND DAME NELLY MELBA-

YOUR WILD COLONIAL BOYS TOOK ONE HELL OF A HIDING!


Memo to the BBC - Why at a Scotland- Australia rugby game did the commentary team consist of 2 English, 3 Australian, 1 Irish and only FUCKING 1 SCOTTISH COMMENTATOR?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was a good win for Scotland as for the BBC well im glad they had to sit through and suffer a Scottish win lol

Dark Lochnagar said...

Ah but Spooks, they came to bury Caesar not to praise him!

CrazyDaisy said...

DL,

I'm in a world of pain this morning after celebrating - I am proper hanging out my hoop!

CD

Dark Lochnagar said...

Daisy, I cn't remember a game of Rugby with so much tension. I thought we had done our usual when they scored the try in injury time. Unebelievable when he missed the kick. I said for years we should have got rid of that Fucker Hadden!

Anonymous said...

To my big brothers North of the border - well done, you deserved this win!

Dark Lochnagar said...

Headson, Thanks. We didn't actually deserve it on the play but our defence was fabulous and our luck was even better.:-)

Teary Henri said...

Mon Dieu !
Cheatin barstewards handled the ball on more than une occashin monsieur !
Pourquoi only moi getting le hassle ..
My wiki sight has become a midden..


http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Thierry_Henry&oldid=326715091

Dark Lochnagar said...

Teary, sacre bleu, Quelle suprise, mon ami! Sur le pont d'avingon. Je n'ai pas mange me mange tous. Vous etes no tellin me que tu es getting le hassle de los irlandes. Tu did que tous les players de football would do mon ami, mais un cheat est un cheat.Wiki non! Wanki oui!