Saturday 31 October 2009

SOMALIAN MAN OF 112, MARRIES GIRL OF 17, DIRTY OLD GOATHERD!


Man, '112', weds 17-year-old girl

A Somalian who says he is 112 years old has tied the knot with a teenage girl aged 17.

Ahmed Muhamed Dore already has 13 children by five wives. Now he wants more with his new bride, Safia Abdulleh, who is young enough to be his great-great-granddaughter. The couple are from the same village in
Somalia. "Today God helped me realise my dream," the BBC reported Mr Dore as saying after the ceremony. "I didn't force her, but used my experience to convince her of my love, and then we agreed to marry."

The bride's family said she was "happy with her new husband". I bet they are, they probably got a new goat!


I don't care what you say, Rantin Rab, that's FUCKING DISGUSTING! Imagine being a strapping young lad of 17 and being forced to shag your GREAT-GREAT-GRANDMOTHER! UUGH!


AND I BET THE FUCKING LOT OF THEM ARE COMING OVER HERE TO CLAIM ASYLUM AND SIGN ON!

No comments: