Thursday 3 September 2009

MEGRAHI ON HIS WAY OUT SOON


It would appear that MEGRAHI is about to die as health experts drafted in by the SCOTTISH GOVERNMENT intimated.


The head of the Libyan State Information Agency, Majid al-Dursi, said al-Megrahi was in the hospital and described him as 'very sick'.
'His health is deteriorating fast since he arrived,' he said. Asked how long he could still have to live, he answered: 'Only God knows when it will be over. But he is dying now.'


He got compassion from the SCOTTISH PEOPLE through their Government and the decision will be shown in the future to have been the right one. The ridiculous political posturing by the Unionist Parties in Holyrood has been embarrassing and nauseating.

THEY SHOULD BE FUCKING ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES. BUT THEY WON'T BE!

9 comments:

curious said...

What's he got his specs on for ?

susan's legs akimbo said...

72 Susan Boyles. Yummy !

Dark Lochnagar said...

S.L.A.K. You are obviously a man of refinement. Do I discern from your discourse that one would desire to pillage the bristles on missy Susan's hirsute, urine manifold! Perhaps at the same time stroking her creamy thighs, running your hand through the smooth hair. Ah, what pleasures you anticipate when monkey in hand you squeeze like chicken plucker as she reaches her climax. Awesome!

slak said...

Have you ever thought of starting a blogerotica ?

Dark Lochnagar said...

Slak, let me recommend http://judy's-sexlog.blogspot.com , a site that I may or may not have an influence over!

slak said...

The link didnae work DL . Brand new broadband curtains in my computer room for nothing : (

Dark Lochnagar said...

SLAK, Sorry no '.

http://judys-sexlog.blogspot.com

Have one on me, if yoiu see what I mean.

slak said...

Not bad ta. I'm sure that's Rab C's missus in the picture. Although I was drunk when I had her so I can't be too sure.

Dark Lochnagar said...

I'm sure if that was Rab's bird, he wouldnae have time to sit on here talking pish like the rest of us.