In Milan it is a legal requirement to smile at all times, except during funerals or hospital visits.
- In Massachusetts, taxi drivers are prohibited from making love in the front seat of the car during their shifts.
- In Denmark, people are legally obliged to honk the horn and check for small children underneath the car.
- In Thailand, it is illegal for anyone to leave a building without wearing their pants.
- In Michigan, anyone planning on bathing in public must have their swim suit inspected by a police officer.
- In Florida, any unmarried woman who parachutes on a Sunday could be jailed. Singing while wearing a swimming costume is also prohibited.
- In Portugal it is unlawful to urinate in the sea.
- In Hong Kong the wife of a husband who commits adultery is legally entitled to kill the mistress in any manner desired, and the husband with just her bare hands.
- In Switzerland flushing the lavatory after 10pm is illegal.
- In Canada if you are arrested and then released from prison, it is a legal requirement that the felon is given a handgun with bullets and a horse, so they can ride safely out of the town.
- In Scotland, on a night out, it is bad manners for a woman to drop her chips whilst her partner is making love to her.