Monday 22 June 2009

BROWN WANTS BECKETT FOR SPEAKER

It is widely reported from WESTMINSTER that the Labour Whips are whipping the Labour Hordes, (that's hordes not whores), to vote for Margaret Beckett as the new Speaker, because she is the least likely to change the way MPs go about their duties.

The OLD ONE EYED LIAR IS BEHIND THIS PLAN OF COURSE. So much for MORE TRANSPARANCY, THE LYING BASTARD.


If they do vote for the TOOTHY, OLD, STUCK-UP FUCKER, then we will know that it has been nothing but a bigger pack of lies we have been asked to swallow since the EXPENSES SCANDAL BROKE 4 WEEKS AGO.


CALL AN ELECTION NOW, BROWN!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant believe this. I watched that old boot on question time a few weeks back and she was grilled and booed over the expenses stuff. Even worse, she refused to pay anything back.

The public hated her and now Labour and that idiot of a PM are plotting to put her up as speaker ?? FFS its just the same old rubbish if she gets it. I hope George Younger gets it, he appears to be sleaze free.

Or Even Ann Wico or what ever her name is, she has that authority about her but not Becket, she is rotten.

Dark Lochnagar said...

I agree, Spooks. But I wish it was George Younger and not George Young, who is also tainted. The only one in my opinion who is not tainted is Anne Widdecombe, who I think would sort the bastards out.