Tuesday 12 May 2009

ANGELA RIPPON-ANNOYING TWAT

ANGELA RIPPON FUCKING ANNOYING , GOODY TWO SHOES, TWAT

Just to get away from the THIEVING BASTARDS IN WESTMINSTER, PLEASE answer me a question. Is there a more annoying TWAT on TV than ANGELA FUCKING RIPPON?

I like antiques programmes and every time one comes on it seems to be presented by this FUCKING JOLLY HOCKEY STICKS BASTARD.

She walks as if she has FARMER GILES or as if someone has a red hot POKER up her WRINKLY OLD ARSE!

She is beginning to think she is an antiques expert with her "c'mon we have lots more things to find". Well seen she went to a single sex school. Just not sure what the SEX WAS.

Well if I was doing CASH IN THE ATTIC, (I know I'm a sad bastard), and she was presenting it, I would tell her to shove her programme alongside the poker and Morecambe and Wise.

No comments: