Sunday 19 April 2009

ANOTHER SCOOP FOR DARK LOCHNAGAR!

+

ANDREW NEIL AND ANITA ANNAND ARE ALLEGEDLY AN "ITEM"!


It is being leaked out of the BBC in Whitechapel tonight that ANDREW NEIL, he of the sticky out ears and face like a BULLDOG licking piss off a nettle may have allegedly become embroiled with the LUCIOUS AND FRAGRANT, ANITA ANNAND, his protege on the "Daily Politics" show on the BBC at lunchtimes.

The twisted old lothario has been seen gamboling like a NEW BORN LAMB IN THE SPRING SUNSHINE as he and his alleged lover have taken their dogs for a walk in Hyde Park.

Indeed one lady was so taken aback that she damn nearly fell off her horse, don't you know, at the sight of the acerbic old twat.


Oh, and the Labour e-mail scandal looks set to engulf RAY COLLINS, THE GENERAL SECRETARY OF THE LABOUR PARTY. His resignation is widely expected shortly.


6 comments:

CrazyDaisy said...

Well, the sly old codger, quite innovative of the smiling assassin!

I wonder who's using who for sex? Perhaps one is using the other to further their career?

At least a Thai bride wouldn't look so fucking desperate and that's insulting to the Thai's I ken!

CrazyDaisy said...

Sorry that should be Thais I ken, I know England's my second language, it would be better if we were to use Scots and Doric!

Dark Lochnagar said...

CD

Are you from the Broch or just Aberdeenshire?

DL

CrazyDaisy said...

DL,

Borch born but I'm a Bilger loon, I've lived east west sooth north Scotland, Ireland, Italy, Iraq, I class Aberdonia as my home it's the longest I've lived anywhere, when I come home to live permanently, I want to live in the moontins!

How about yersel?

Daisy

Anonymous said...

Lived in Ayrshire all my days although I've traveled on holiday a fair bit. You sound an interesting person. Do yo have a blog?

DL

CrazyDaisy said...

DL,

Lovely part of the country, used to drive through Ayrshire every weekend when I lived in Northern Ireland.

I haven't the time for a blog, I wrote a few thoughts down and then realised that I had too many things going on, particularly a busy job, family and a cat!

I will certainly follow your blog and post my take on events when I feel I have something to say...which usually is often!

We live in interesting times.

Regards

CD