Wednesday 1 April 2009

SOULD STUPID PEOPLE BE ALLOWED THE VOTE?

Whilst attending to my toilet needs yesterday, I casually picked up some magazine that my wife had been reading. Flicking through it I happened upon the Physics page. The first letter and I am not lying here was from some women asking the Physic to find out how her floppy eared rabbit had died. The gist of the said Physic's reply was that she had spoken to the rabbit and he had had a heart problem and that's why he died and asked the women not to buy a rat or a mouse in his place BECAUSE HE DIDN'T LIKE THEM!

We allow halfwits like this to have the vote and affect our daily lives as in the current crisis. In my opinion, THE WRITER, THE PHYSIC AND THE EDITOR SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO VOTE AGAIN AND SHOULD PROBABLY BE STERILISED IN CASE THEY BRING ANY POSSIBLE OFFSPRING INTO THE WORLD, UNLESS THEIR PARTNER IS A SCIENTIST OR SIMILAR.

I see another LABOUR SLEAZEBAG, LORD MEYNERS, HAS BEEN CAUGHT OUT, because McKILLOP has stated that he knew all along about Fred Goodwin's pension. RESIGN NOW YOU SLIMEBALL!

No comments: