Monday 14 November 2011

THE INVENTOR OF THE OVEN CHIP IS IN FAVOUR OF TORTURE!

American forces should be allowed to resume waterboarding terrorist suspects, according to Republican presidential hopefuls, Herman Cain and Michele Bachmann. 

Now on the one hand you'd say that probably if it saved life, it wouldn't be a bad idea, if for instance they had managed to capture bin Laden instead of murdering him.  However on the other hand and with my other hat on, can we trust these fuckers in the intelligence service, an oxymoron if ever I heard one, to be able to know if someone was guilty or not before drowning him?

I personally have my doubts, so I think it's probably better on balance not to do it at all! 

2 comments:

Joe Public said...

Perhaps they themselves should be waterboarded, just to check whether they were giving their own true opinion, or, pandering to what they imagine to be public opinion.

Dark Lochnagar said...

Publes, you may well have hit the nail on the head, which I suppose would be another torture method, I mean hitting someone on the head with a nail!