Ed Vaizey, the communications minister, has called a meeting with the country’s biggest broadband providers, including BT, Virgin Media and TalkTalk, to explore changing how pornography gets into homes.
Instead of using parents having to choose to stop access to explicit websites, through parental controls, a block will be placed at source, meaning adults will have to specifically opt-in to receive the images.
Now the guy above is clearly not looking at pornography as both hands are visible.
But, how fucking stupid do they think we are?
Take my word for it. This is only the first step, towards censorship of the internet.
- They don't like the freedom.
- They don't like the fact that students can organize a riot in minutes.
- They don't like people on the streets.
- They don't like us finding out what the Establishment is really up to.
- They don't want us to research the EU and Politicians.
- They don't want us to find out their plans for mankind.
- They don't like the Iranian President calling in the British Ambassador to complain about the student riots.
They don't like Wikileaks and they know we're beginning to wake up to their game and they are shitting themselves. Change your ISP. Go through one in Iceland or Switzerland. I don't know how either, but I know a man who does and when I know, you'll know.
We will not be beaten. Humanity can't afford to die with my generation.