Monday 21 December 2009

SANTA TOO FAT SAYS SOME TWAT IN AUSTRALIA



It is time for Santa Claus to clean up his act by cutting down on the mince pies and stopping the drink driving, say critics.

The image of a fat, jolly and slightly tipsy Father Christmas sends out the wrong message and could damage millions of lives, say Dr Nathan Grills and illustrator Brendan Halyday, from Monash University in Melbourne, Australia.  Instead of sitting back in his sleigh and breaking the speed limit, Santa should get off and walk or jog, they say.  Obese Santa also needs to swap the brandy and mince pies left out by hopeful children for carrots and celery sticks stolen from Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.  Have you ever heard such PISH in all your life.

Sounds to me like the AUSSIE TWAT has been drinking to much of the AMBER NECTAR!  Of course SANTA'S FAT when he visits Australia, he's got a lot SKINNIER by the time he gets here and by the time he gets to the States he's practically ANOREXIC!

3 comments:

banned said...

Nothing about "stranger danger", what with fat old men climbing in and out of childrens bedroom all night long. He may have missed a trick there.

subrosa said...

The Santas I know are all health freaks. I'm sure you know the type. Only eat veg in season, lurv red meat (accompanied with a bucket full of suitable red wine of course), exercise is walking round a golf course on a sunny day.

They take responsibility for their health. It's the freaks who stress them out.

Dark Lochnagar said...

Rosie, I think I may be a bit like that myself! I can tell anyone who says that I'm unhealthy now that that is not the case. Excellent. I'm still not going on a sledge, mind.