Friday 16 October 2009

TOMMY COOPER'S FACE APPEARS ON A STEAK PIE!


Comedian Tommy Cooper may have died 25 years ago but his likeness lives on - on the bottom of a steak pie.Chip shop owner Crad Jones claims he discovered the image when eating his pie and chips at his shop in Caerphilly, South Wales, which was Cooper's home town.
He said: "I was about to eat my lunch in the shop, as I normally do. I got my Peter's pie, which I always have with chips and peas, and noticed the resemblance of Tommy Cooper on the bottom of it.
"The comparison was amazing. It was definitely Tommy Cooper.
"I called my daughter over and she recognised it as Tommy Cooper too. I got the pictures because I thought no-one would believe me.(CORRECT YOU TWAT!)
I reckon the DAFT WELSH WANKER must have drunk a BOTTLE OF VODKA with his PIE and PEAS if he thinks that LOOKS ANYTHING LIKE TOMMY COOPER!

6 comments:

RantinRab said...

I watched Tommy Cooper die on telly. He collapsed and died on the stage 'just like that'...

Dark Lochnagar said...

Aye Rab, he was a good laugh. I remember seeing him at a hotel in Ayr doing his show and he was well pished!

RantinRab said...

Aye, he was a right bevvy merchant.

The End (Bye Bye!) said...

"I was up in the attic the other day with the wife..... Dirty, smelly... But she's great with the kids."

Tommy Cooper what a legend!

Dark Lochnagar said...

He was excellent Gigits. Made me laugh.

Anonymous said...

The matchless message, is interesting to me :)