Friday, 11 September 2009

"I'M MORE POPULAR THAN SWINE FLU" SAYS IAIN GRAY

LABOUR LEADER IAIN GRAY


The Leader of the Labour Party in Scotland, IAIN GRAY, pictured above, today claimed that he is "AS FAMOUS AS FUCK".

"The latest polls show that 51% of people would rather have me than a dose of the swine flu although the other 49% stated that they would prefer death. I am a very interesting person as well, he added, saying that people thought him more interesting, funny and witty than an average undertaker."

"I guess most people who know me would say I'm a ordinary kinda guy who had greatness thrust on him at an early age. Not for me the Salmond 'off the cuff' remark', I like to make my jokes up days in advance. I try then out first in the mirror at home then I let my cat judge them and he always gives me high marks!"

When pressed however on the Margaret Curran, (SEXY SUE), debate covered elsewhere on this blog he refused to be drawn, but added with a wink and a cheeky wee smile "that he always had a spare 50p in his pocket".

7 comments:

AMW said...

Hmm, i think swine flue might have just overtaken Iain Gray now...

smokey said...

Isn't a flue a chimney ?
Donald Dewar will be birling in his grave getting mistaken for the greyman.

Dark Lochnagar said...

Aye Smokey, that'll be birlin Donald the father of the nation. My fucking arse. A conniving twisted labour arsehole!

Rab C. Nesbitt said...

Donald Dewar was, and probably still is, a cunt.

Dark Lochnagar said...

Rab, you are much more succint than me!

Wardog said...

That's what I love about Rab, he tell's it how it is.

Sublime

Dark Lochnagar said...

Yes, Wardog. A man of few words, but they have an impact!