ONE OF THE MILLIBAND BROTHERS-I THINK THIS ONE IS ED!
Ed is coming up to Scotland tomorrow to tell us that we as a country self-sufficient in power generation and a net exporter of Electricity to our English cousins have to build two new NUCLEAR POWER STATIONS.
Now I and the Scottish Government don't want any NUCLEAR POWER STATIONS for the following reasons.
1. We don't need them.
2. They're dangerous if they explode
3. They will be manned by French and German engineers, who build them.
4. Consequently there will be no long term jobs.
5. There is no safe way of getting rid of spent fuel.
6. They are extremely expensive to decommission.
7. They could be terrorist targets.
8. We've got the nuclear subs- that's enough.
9. Green electricity will help towards the UK's climate change levy
10. You can stick them up yer erse!
Sorry Ed, but the country is against them and we are FED UP BEING TOLD WHAT TO DO BY WESTMINSTER!