Thursday, 22 October 2009

WONG FOOK HING BOOK SHOP!


THE BOOKS IN THERE MUST BE FOOKHING FABULOUS!

8 comments:

  1. It's just across the road from the Wankin Pan chinese takeaway and next to the Shatma Troosurs Indian restaurant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I wander into Waterstones and look at the prices, I think that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, Rab next to the pishdma breeks Thai Bar and the hoo flung dung fertiliser shop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aye , Gigits, but at least the coffee's cheap.not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderfuly funny, nothing more to say.

    ReplyDelete
  6. DL,

    I'm in Singapore and believe me there's more than book shops to look at.

    I've done "The 4 Floors" had to tick it off, google it or try www.warrensingapore.com.sg

    Some very dodgy pics - mee so hornie!

    CD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Daisy, I see what you mean! I bet you can't wait to get off work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you can't find the book

    you want

    You're probably shopping

    at the ...........

    ReplyDelete